username Username:
password Password:
Share in facebook Share in orkut Share in twitter

First steps into the Warnet Curviston Castle

Forums / Strategies / First steps into the Warnet Curviston Castle

Destroyer

Posted:
2015-05-27 21:27

I dont know who much times i tried this map,can any one say me a pair tipps or what units are good there!
I have try all! Centurios Crosbowmans Knights....etc.

With ships to!

boorzuur

Posted:
2015-06-03 12:23

Destroyer,
I attack the ships with trebuchet and wait until naval attack is slowing down before producing ships.
I focus on going east, conquering two villages there. Then i consolidate my position, using combination of troops depending on what is coming: first axeman, crossbow, then spearman. i add knights, but they have to come from further away.
once the naval attack is stopped, i produce ship to attack from the sea.
i hope this can help you with that map.

Destroyer

Posted:
2015-06-04 17:41

It doesnt help me,there are to much centurios who dont let me capture the second village

boorzuur

Posted:
2015-06-05 21:57

it took me several turns before i got that second village.
consolidate first village, use axeman, xbow and knights.
did you manage to destroy the ships? if they are gone in the north, you can start using battleships to shoot ennmies on the shore.
did you capture the two blue mines? that is your first task, forgot to ask earlier.

Destroyer

Posted:
2015-06-07 21:10

two mines i only saw one?

boorzuur

Posted:
2015-06-10 12:51

the mines are located on 7/2 and 8/2 on the map. that should be your first priority. go for them the very first turn, before ennemie ships run over your ships.

Destroyer

Posted:
2015-06-14 12:08

I trie it the next days a pair times and ill report you with my progress

Destroyer

Posted:
2015-06-22 20:42

hmm i dont have finish it yet the thing with the boot is good but there are coming to much centurios so they bring nothing more than

Destroyer

Posted:
2015-08-06 14:50

In the end i beat it a good tipp is to wait until they have no much tropps and money and the boats are a really good tipp thanks boorzuur

Please login to post.