0% [0]
Yes, only comment/advice for maps
16.7% [1]
No
0% [0]

porkyporky

Posted:
2015-01-17 21:17

Wouldn't it be better if you can criticise new maps or give some advice to improve the map.
That's why I propose to give a map a like/dislike button. And in the subscription of the map you can see the comments/advice of other players too.

I know this can be tough to improve this to maps who already excist. But I think, it's possible for new maps.

Megacrazy

Posted:
2015-01-22 13:23

Hey if someone fixed their map and you disliked it before it was fixed. It would stop people from trying the map inless you can dislike or like more once then it's no problem.
And what is the point of just disliking a map or liking it some people will like it and some will not it's better to just be able to tell the map maker what broken.

porkyporky

Posted:
2015-01-23 15:42

You made your point. If maps are getting changed, you should get the opportunity to change your vote.

Why do I think that a like/dislike button would be effective.
When a map is liked a lot, you can see that people like the map but when you see that a lot people pushed on the button dislike. Then you know that their is something wrong with this map and people won't play this map or they will think twice before they enter this game.

This shpuld counter maps who are made to trick you and earn easily ponts.
Maybe it can stimulate the mapbuilder to make his map more balanced.

I hope, I have answered on your question.

porkyporky

Posted:
2015-01-23 15:42

*should

Megacrazy

Posted:
2015-01-24 08:03

Then their would need to be something that tells that's it's been updated.

Please login to post.