Register     Password recovery
username Username:
password Password:
Share in facebook Share in orkut Share in twitter

Warnet team tournament is starting!

Forums / News / Warnet team tournament is starting!

Balduran

Posted:
2013-03-28 07:32

Do you have what it takes to beat other teams and become 2013 team tournament champion?

Check this thread for more information.

If you don't have a teammate, just make a post about it in the forum. Someone will definitely want to play with you!

Shadow

Posted:
2013-03-28 18:25

Will a badge go to the winner as a perk like the last tournament held?

Balduran

Posted:
2013-03-28 20:00

Of course!

Pokemonflameman

Posted:
2013-04-07 16:55

Has the tournament started because im still waiting on a partner?

Shadow

Posted:
2013-04-10 02:14

Go to the tournament page, a new post has been made talking all about it.

Shadow

Posted:
2013-05-02 15:35

THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEGUN, if you are previously signed up for the tournament look to the forum for info you need and the teams you will be facing. Round 1 of the tournament has started so start creating your matches for the tournament and enjoy the tournament.

JCcon

Posted:
2013-05-21 19:50

Im free Poke if you still need a Partner on the !

Mendacious

Posted:
2014-08-07 19:23

Who won the tournament? And when will be the next one?

Capitaine-Québec

Posted:
2014-08-08 16:53

the last tournament had no winners because lots of players did not show up for their games and Shadow close it up.... for the next one... idk m8. If there is one it should be only regular players that can be online

Mendacious

Posted:
2014-08-10 12:56

Why not just have a rule about attendance? Anyone that goes over their allotted time period is kicked and out of the tournament.

Sasori

Posted:
2014-09-22 00:06

Oh I'd like so much a tournament, I just finish to read the old post, that was a great idea!!

Maybe we should only create a more severe regulation with timing and deadlines.

For example:
- 15 days to entry with a partner (within the 15th day you can change your parter maximum 2 times)
- 2 days (in which the entry is closed) to the moderators to check the teams (player active in the last 3-4 days), choose the first series of challenges and set the next deadlines.
- 15 days to end the first series. We will have now 3 options: 1) the game is ended = no problem, we have a winner team; 2) the game is still existing and the judges (or maybe a "Counsil of Elders" - is so powerfull this name) can clearly see a winner team which give victory; 3) the game is still existing, but there is still no a team in decisive advantage, in this case... I don't know, I have no idea now, but I hope you will found it
and so on for all the others turns until we have a winner and, above all, a lot of loser

Maybe going forward to the final we can extend the time to finish the games.

That's my proposal, all other things will be the same as shadow thought and has already written in the other post.

Please make me know what you think.

sasori

menf

Posted:
2014-09-25 14:04

i would like too

Mendacious

Posted:
2014-10-11 16:55

I would prefer no partners in this next tournament. Just a lot of two player maps and knockouts. With the final two taking first and second place. Simpler is better.

keeen

Posted:
2014-10-14 15:04

How about a league system. Each group would countain 4 players. So each player has three matches which are played simultaneously. First player from each group is promoted to higher league group, last player is demoted to lower league group.

First ranking into league groups would be based on rank and seniority. For each year in Warnet 100 point would be added.

We would need at least three maps, more would be even better, but that can come later.

Map and starting color would be random.

If you are interested we can give it a try. Write a post!

menf

Posted:
2014-10-15 19:08

it's cool idea !

Sasori

Posted:
2014-10-16 18:27

i think it will be really difficult to manage... bytheway in this time i start many things and i will have few time to manage every kind of league or tournament..

desco34

Posted:
2014-10-24 18:13

I'm in!

Mendacious

Posted:
2014-10-27 22:27

If the owner of this game site could delegate the running to one or two reliable members then this would go more smoothly. Special administrator privaleges would have to be granted to the choosen players for the duration of the tournament.

JHC

Posted:
2014-10-31 05:03

I'm in! ... When I figure how to get in, that is.

JHC

Posted:
2014-10-31 05:49

It's not the one under "general discussion," is it? The last post was made a year ago.

SQP3

Posted:
2015-04-16 20:14

This kind of event could be a source of knowledge about which players take turns reliably, so i encourage it, but i myself could never risk making that kind of commitment to team-mates -- real life is too messy and unpredictable. Maybe a tournament involving only two-player games could work for me. But, again, i could never commit to working on the running of it, for much the same reasons -- inability to guarantee that i could find the time to do the work necessary. :-(

Please login to post.