username Username:
password Password:
Share in facebook Share in orkut Share in twitter

Grinding temperature of different grinding wheel

Forums / Ideas / Grinding temperature of different grinding wheel

juniperqq

Posted:
2018-10-29 12:56

The types of China long life grinding wheels are different, and the cutting properties, anti-adhesive wear resistance and thermophysical properties of the abrasive grains are very different. Therefore, when different types of grinding wheels grind ultra-high-strength steel, the grinding temperature is different.

Let's talk about the grinding temperature comparison when grinding single crystal corundum and white corundum China long life grinding wheel 300m steel.

When the single crystal corundum and white corundum China long life grinding wheel grind 300M steel, the grinding temperature is not much different, and the grinding temperature of CBN grinding wheel is much lower than the grinding temperature of corundum grinding wheel.

Although the grinding speed of CBN grinding wheel is almost twice that of white corundum grinding wheel, the grinding temperature of CBN China long life grinding wheel is about 250 °C lower, which is due to the anti-adhesion and wear resistance of the abrasive grain during the grinding process. It can maintain a sharp cutting edge, has a strong cutting ability, is smaller than grinding energy, and has less friction between the abrasive grains and the workpiece surface, resulting in less grinding heat.

aubriellebridger

Posted:
2018-11-09 08:49

Every strength zone map shows all of the zone six areas with minimum temps of zero or less. However, the depth of the snow can build an excellent distinction within the soil temperature below it. Write My Essay | EssayMania.co.uk. I don't apprehend the precise temperatures, however, I do apprehend that if you've got a pair of feet or a lot of of-of snow the soil won't be frozen the least bit on a zero degree night.

Please login to post.