Share in facebook Share in orkut Share in twitter

Update

Forums / News / Update

Balduran

Posted:
2011-10-11 15:30

Hey there!

Another update is ready!

First of all - Fog of war. You all know that you saw what buildings where owned by whom through the fog. Not anymore, you have to have eyes on the building to see who owns it. This affects ALL games!
Additionally we removed the "map revealed" option, as everyone would open up another window with the map anyway. It will be left for campaigns and random maps... mmm... random maps

Now everyone can make POLLs in forums, so start polling!

Another biggie is vacation mode. If you are going travelling for a week, you had to tell everybody so they would not kick or pass you... And it was up to them... they could still do the kick. Now you can set your account to vacation mode. While on, no one can pass or kick you from your games. Maximum vacation time is 14 days and you can use it 5 times a year. Hopefully this is enough and avoids abuse.

And also bug fixes:
* When unloading a unit, it sometimes acted oddly not allowing you to unload.. You had to move mouse away from the tile and bring it back to get a valid action.
* Now maps have max dimensions. 94 hexes width and height. You can't make bigger maps.
* If you unload a unit, you can repair it in the same turn
* When enemy unit was under fog, you could find it out by trying different paths to see where the unit is. You can't do that anymore.

Cheers!

sirwhale

Posted:
2011-10-11 19:18

great work balduran

Renesance

Posted:
2011-10-11 20:34

Great!

I always thought it was weird to see building owners through the fog

sirwhale

Posted:
2011-10-11 22:22

my largest map, tethys ocean, is 77 by 77, nicely within the limit.

Hal2000

Posted:
2011-10-11 22:35

awesome as always!

FredGlichter

Posted:
2011-10-11 23:01

In my games I can still see owner of buildings that I cannot view directly. So it seems to apply not to already running games.

Balduran

Posted:
2011-10-11 23:05

It won't work back on games... if someone now captures a building, you won't see it was captured.
But you will see all the owners until NOW.

It is not possible to make this change to work back on history...

Shadow

Posted:
2011-10-11 23:57

Well this screws up a little of my usual tragedies.

Renesance

Posted:
2011-10-11 23:59

tragedies.. so this is a good thing

CADD

Posted:
2011-10-13 00:43

Strategies maybe???

Shadow

Posted:
2011-10-15 05:56

haha, funny

Crystalruiziya

Posted:
2018-12-29 13:54

Keto Ultra Diet Reviews is a meager energy which drains you out easily. You readily feel dull and lethargic. Whereas the energy produced by the burning of fat is enormous. This energy makes you energetic and vivacious. And you can accomplish more tough tasks. The ketosis gives rise to the molecules called ketones in the bloodstream. These ketones burn excessive fat. One such ketone is BHB or beta-hydroxybutyrate. The BHB burns stubborn fat naturally. It elevates the metabolism which produces abundant energy.

https://www.sportsblog.com/ketoultradietreviews/what-is-keto-ultra-diet-reviews/
https://www.smore.com/j6m2g-what-is-keto-ultra-diet
http://www.ketodietz.com/keto-ultra-diet-reviews/

Please login to post.