password Password:
Share in facebook Share in orkut Share in twitter

Tried submitting a map issue - Very annoyed

Forums / Map making / Tried submitting a map issue - Very annoyed

kevinmanuel

Posted:
2018-03-27 09:32

HI,

Thanks for the info, so it definitely is partially my fault as I actually signed up so long ago that it was an email address that I haven't used in almost 4 years. However, it's still frustrating that there's no way to reply from the Waze inbox.And iainhouse, I definitely do not blame the editor in anyway. I definitely understand that not everything is perfect, but sometimes things don't make sense. Like why have an inbox without an outbox? But I don't blame the editor/person who messaged me. It's not their fault that a simple way for me to reply wasn't provided outside of email, which is my fault as I haven't ever updated my email address with Waze as I've never had a reason before to check that it was valid. And since I'm always all over my email, I know that I would have gotten it and not run into this issue should it have been properly updated by me.Again, thank you both for your help/insight. I will PM the editor as I know that the change I'm making will help others heading to the same place because the map doesn't realize there is a left turn allowed in a certain part of this road so it routes you all over the place to get to the right spot.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-
https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=113195
Motion graphics video animation studio

Thanks

rsgoldfastwq

Posted:
2018-04-05 12:39

Adventitious Is ing cheap RuneScape gold Le'Harmless.While we'd applause to say that we accept proposed the actualization to accept years we'd be lying! Osborne explained. We've been tellingstories in the actualization for as continued as we could get abroad with it and our players accept abnormally let's.Players accept enjoyed the

Buy cheap Cheap RS 2007 Gold from https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

Please login to post.